Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Bosch B22CS50SNS/02 FD9005005627 Stopped cooling; Freezer

Customer Question

Bosch B22CS50SNS/02
FD9005005627
Stopped cooling; Freezer contents thawed when we woke up in the morning.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Can you check and see if the compressor is running and the fan next to it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When I took off the grill on the bottom the fan (in the middle) was running but it does not appear that the compressor is running. When I turned the power off and back on it made some noises, the fan eventually started running and then stopped. Now the fan is running again.

OJk if that fan is running see if the compressor is running and vibrating it should be....if not that is the issue. The start relay on the compressor could be bad.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need to know how to fix it quickly. I will definitely give you credit when it works.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not leaving. Did you?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
All I ask is that you help me fix the refrigerator. Do I need another "expert?"

Did you get to the compressor to see if it is running and vibrating?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We established that the compressor is not running. Now I need to know how to fix it. I hope to continue in the morning.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer another expert here. I see your expert opted out so I will see if I can help you.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Bosch-Compressor/00673193/1561946?ss=b129&mr=1#repairHelpAnchor

This is the part you are going to need to order and if you would like I can see if I can locate a manual or a video to help assist you with installing it?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Ok so sadly there are not videos to go off of but I am pretty sure I have a tech manual that should be able to walk you through although it is highly advised to have a certified technician install it because it can become complicated.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I was wondering if you had the chance to look over the information I provided you. The reason it is highly advised a technician installs it is because it requires special tools as well as a federal license to get the refrigerant.

I hope you find this information helpful and if you do please rate with 5 stars at the top. If you have any follow up questions you can reply back to me here on this thread.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sir, when I was abandoned by the prior tech I hired a local repairman and will proceed with him. I will not rate you since you did not help me but I would like to rate Appliance Guru. Please advise.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

That is completely fine I will send in a message that you would like to rate appliance guru for his answer. Someone will reach out to you to do so.