Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a kitchen aid dishwasher.( KUDSO2FRSSO). The Normal,

Customer Question

I have a kitchen aid dishwasher.( KUDSO2FRSSO). The Normal, quick clean up, rinse,hi temp scrub,sand rinse and start buttons will not light up , and dishwasher will not start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately this dishwasher has had quite a few problems with the touchpad. The touchpad has been completely re-designed because moisture from the steam was causing it to fail over time. Below is a link to the touchpad you'd need to order and replace for your model number. This is the new re-designed part but unfortunately it's not cheap at about $200.

CLICK HERE for touchpad

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?