Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My machine doesn't have a heated dry button? whirpool gold,

Customer Question

my machine doesn't have a heated dry button?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: whirpool gold
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: just trying to see if its a simple fix, the 2hr delay light keeps flasing?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the maching was working and the after we took a load out the light started flashing
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the tub and can be seen if you open the door?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
qu9808cgz2
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
are you there
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Perfect, thank you. First try to flip the circuit breaker off on your house which goes to the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then press "Normal Wash, Air Dry, Normal Wash, Air Dry, Normal Wash, Air Dry, Normal Wash, Air Dry" back and forth and if it responds all the lights will turn on at which point you can press cancel to reset the board. If you still have an issue, the control board will need to be replaced.

I'm here I was just typing your answer I'm sorry about the wait.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?