John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Our large stand up freezer is beeping. First it said too hot

Customer Question

Our large stand up freezer is beeping. First it said too hot now it says door open THE DOOR WAS NEVER LEFT OPEB AND STILL BEEBING DOOR OPEN. I AM AFRAID WE WILL LOOSE A LOT OF DROZEN FOOD WHAT CAN I DO. HUSBAND WENT TO WORJ
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you CAN solve the problem only want one time payment on fixed income
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to try and assist you today. Do you happen to have the model number and brand of your freezer handy so I can pull up the correct manuals and have a look at them for you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No my husband and Deceased his mother bought begore Iived here was looking for book can't find. Maybe should cancel all of this and let him go to were they bought it
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just cancel please. Can't afford. I will let my husband handle. Only he knows the specifics. Please confirm cancel
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Cancel please
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

I will send this question in to be canceled.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Answer my call not satisfied