John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW6200SWO and I cant

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW6200SWO and I cant get the start button to pop up so I can press it to start washer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your washer. So any idea as to what happened with the button? Is it broken or something sticky got in there?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not think anything sticky is in there. it just di not seem like it popped up like the other buttons do.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I keep my washer very clean Travis so I do not think anything has leaked in to the button.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Apparently the buttons getting stuck seem to be a pretty common thing with Whirlpool I was able to find this video of how to get to the start button but I'm not sure if that is a route you are wanting to take or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1CRcehOCxY