John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My washer will not spin, I bought it in July 2011- Haier top

Customer Question

My washer will not spin
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I bought it in July 2011- Haier top loader- I will need to get the model
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: encore super loader- I will need to go get paper work to get model # yes I believe it is a just a bobby pin stuck
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just need to know where the motor is located to get the bobby pin out
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today. So without knowing the exact model number of our washer I can only give general information. So if you are looking for the motor typically the motors are located in the back by removing the back panel you should be able to access it. Of course make sure to have unplugged the washer before removing the panel or touching anything.