John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a whirlpool cabrio laundry washing machine model #

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool cabrio laundry washing machine model # Wtw5600xw0 and lid lock is always flashing and it won't start a cycle
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm waiting
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your lid lock

The door lock assembly might be defective. Inspect the door lock for damage. If the door lock is damaged, replace it.

Inspect the door strike assembly for damage. If the door strike is broken, replace it. The door strike is not repairable—if it is broken, you must replace it.

I can pull up the exact parts for either of these