Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I was taking out some frozen food from the freezer and broke

Customer Question

i was taking out some frozen food from the freezer and broke the arm off the ice maker. can it be repaired or do I need to buy a new ice maker?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

There is a small hole in the back of the control head on the ice maker. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The video at the link below shows how it is installed!

I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!

Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 1 month ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team