John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Maytac washing machine, It isn't spinning out the

Customer Question

I have a Maytac washing machine, It isn't spinning out the clothes properly as they are still wet once machine has finished. Also instead of taking 35 mins to do a load it is now over 1 hour, is there a way of resetting the machine as I have a key to go into the programme.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to try and assist you today.

To perform the Master Reset, carefully unplug the washing machine from the power outlet and leave it unplugged for one minute. After one minute is up, plug the washer cord back into the wall. Next, open and close the door of the washing machine 6 times within 12 seconds to send a “reset” signal to all the components. (This is a common fix that many appliance repair mechanics use – it works on about 50% of all washing machines.) Once the reset has been completed set the washer to do a small load with no clothes in the washer. See if the washer goes through with the cycle as normal. If the washer performs correctly, then it has been reset and is fixed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This did not work, I guess I have to get a repairman in
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The machine is stuck on 12 mins to go full of water and doing nothing.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Ok so lets try something else. Can you locate the exact model number of your machine?

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello I just wanted to follow up with you and see if you were still needing help with this issue. If not please rate with 5 stars at the top and I can have this matter closed out for you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Unfortunately you could not help as the motor was burnt out so I had to get a technician in to fix the issue
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 2 months ago.

oh ok well hopefully your unit is working now and does not give you any more problems. I know how frustrating these things can be and if the need ever arises again please do think of us. We will be here. I will have this matter closed out for you. Thank you for choosing just answer. Have a good day.