Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I am getting a F06, followed by an E02 fault message on my

Customer Question

I am getting a F06, followed by an E02 fault message on my Duet washing machine. The door acts as if its in lockdown during this. Any ideas?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thank you! Is the drain pump running, too?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The F6 E2 error code indicates a communication error between the control boards. Often times this is caused by a connection issue rather than a part failure. There are three screws on the rear of the top panel that secure the top on. Once removed, the top will slide back and come off to be set aside. In the RF corner near the front control panel is the main machine control. WITH THE MACHINE UNPLUGGED, remove each connector, one at a time, and replace into the control. This will rectify any connection issue if there is one. Once each connector has been reset into position, remove the back panel from the machine to access the motor control board. Do the same for each motor connector. Plug the machine back in and see if the code returns. Let me know if it does and we can move forward.