Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years

My bosch shx55m02uc/50 dw starts to beep quits after a

Customer Question

my bosch shx55m02uc/50 dw starts to beep quits after a minute or so. when i open the door i see a red faucet with a drip in the display window. the dishes get done after a few intermittent beeps.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I still need help... When am I going to get a reply besides further cost and and promotion informing me how great the service is. I got an expert for a$ 100 who tells me He may need to replace several parts to clear the problem at a cost of $500. Maybe I should cut my losses and get a new dishwasher.

The faucet means the dishwasher doesn't think the unit is getting water. when the unit faults open the door see how much water is in there.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated