John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

WRF560SMYM04 is the model for my French door bottom freezer.

Customer Question

WRF560SMYM04 is the model for my French door bottom freezer. It has been running constantly with a somewhat knocking sound. There are ice crystals inside and the food is thawing. I don't think that the door is going all the way in.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

If the drawer is not closing all the way the unit may be all iced up, can you check the back panel in the freezer and see if it is all full of frost or ice?