Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

How do i access the drip pan in my jenn air jfc2070krb

Customer Question

how do i access the drip pan in my jenn air jfc2070krb refrigerator? I have fruit flies in my fridge and freezer continuously and think they are coming from the drip pan.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

That pan is very difficult to remove and is not designed to really be taken out for cleaning. However, if you want to remove it, you will have to prop up the back of the refrigerator and then take off the bolts that secure the entire machine compartment's lower panel in place. I will see if I can get some pictures to help, too. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

See the attached document.

I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!