Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Getting an error code of F06 E02, F05 is listed but not 6,

Customer Question

Getting an error code of F06 E02
JA: Have you checked for the code in the manual?
Customer: F05 is listed but not 6
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The door won't unlock either
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That's the model #
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 month ago.

F06 E02 error code means you have an interface communication error. the main control board isn't communicating with the front interface control board. if you pull the washer out and remove the 3 screws coming in from the back of the top panel. the top panel will pull straight back, up, and off. check all the wire connections between the two control board and make sure they are all secure. if everything looks good, then the interface control board may need to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That is a communication error, you will need to perform the tests that are listed with the error on page 9 at this link

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!