Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have an error E 25 on my dishwasher

Customer Question

I have an error E 25 on my dishwasher
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That is a drain code, check the siphon gap next to your sink for blockages. Remove the drain hose from the siphon gap or port on the trap and see if it will pump out into a bucket. If it does you have a blockage in the trap or siphon gap. If not check the drain pump on the unit for any blockages.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!