Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My whirlpool refrigerator has a stainless steel doors which

Customer Question

My whirlpool refrigerator has a stainless steel doors which is seem to be beginning to rust through from under neath in small streaks over the entire surface, mainly the freezer door.
I've had it about 9 months. Is this covered on warranty.
S/n VS52982285
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Unless the refrigerator is in a corrosive or caustic environment, that would be covered. If a corrosive cleaner was used, it would not be but I suspect that is not the case. I would contact Whirlpool for service at 1-***-***-****.

I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!