Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
It sounds like the voltage is dropping to the microwave. Do you have a meter to test the voltage at the outlet with the microwave running?
If you are certain that the outlet voltage is good, then there is an issue in the microwave, likely in the high voltage side, that is drawing the supply voltage down. Are you able to remove the microwave from the wall and remove the cabinet to perform some testing inside? Also, microwaves are inherently dangerous to service, even while unplugged, if you are not very careful around the high voltage components. Are you comfortable with this?