Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a 2008 Built in frig. it has been out for 5 weeks and

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Built in frig. it has been out for 5 weeks and replaced the computer board the inverter and sensors and now being told i need a new compressor! I am going nuts nobody seems to be able to help me!!! Any suggestions? Spent over 2K now
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My refrigerator is a 2008 Kitchen aid please advise what to do at this point!!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The compressor can be easily tested by measuring the resistance between the three pins. If they are all the same resistance, the compressor is likely good. The control has on board diagnostics, are they not utilizing that tool?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my model is kssp48qts02 and I have spent of 2000 K replacing computer system and several other things and I am exhausted and very stressed nobody can help! Kitchen Aid has not been a big help either! I think I will get a new frig. Wish I would have spent the 2000 on a new one as it is going to be over 9000!!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you able to call me this would be great(###) ###-####Allyson Woosley
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thank you. Do you know what diagnostic tests have been performed and how they are arriving at the conclusion that all of these parts are faulty? It sounds like the people working on it may not have much experience with these units.