Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Kenmore double oven. The timer is going off and I

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore double oven. The timer is going off and I can't get it to stop. I tried turning off the electricity to it, but it continues.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That is generally a bad clock or a stuck function key. You will have to replace a control to get that working again. For now I would leave the power off to the unit. There is no simple reset for this issue though, I wish I had better news for you. If you have the model number I can check out the part you will need and post it to you.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Did you leave?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The clock is functioning and the screen says -F!-
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My model number is ***** But what good will that do me, unless I know where and how to install it?

That is not the model number can you find the one off the tag on the unit. I need the complete one and I can help you install this