Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

OK back again... I've replaced water level sensor, now the

Customer Question

OK back again... I've replaced water level sensor, now the machine acting like it has water in the tub and it's trying to drain it out.. i cannot get the front board to respond to commands the door lock light just flashes I've checked pressure hose from the sensor it was damaged and I replaced it..I don't know what to do
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the complete model number?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Wfw70hebw1
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've replaced the APU I've tested the IF all it does now is act like it's trying to drain water the control panel will not respond. I unplugged the water level sensor and the control panel with just flash the F3E1 until I plug it back in..
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I got some knowledge about appliances
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Are you still here
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello is anyone there
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

How long have you let it run trying to pump out?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just a few minutes and then I unplug the washer because the control panel will not respond I can see water in the pipe trying to pump out
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

With these new controls, that error needs to time out. Plug it in and let it run. It may take 30 minutes to clear but just let it run. Let me know what happens, please.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK will do.. I'll give it a try thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Roger that, keep me posted!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hey Kelly great news the washer seems to be working now thank you.. New problem dryer��model # fafw3517kr1 error code E 5b I've replaced the thermal coil it's getting heat but it stops after 1 minute and flashes that code any ideas
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

The model you posted is a washing machine, so I can only give you basic information. The E5B error on the dryer means there is no heat. So, if it is is heating, the issue is most likely with the control. Nice job on the washing machine!

I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OK kelly the error code is E 68 the Frigidaire affinity dryer will flash, it runs for 30 second and then it stops
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

May I please have your dryer's model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The model and serial numbers have faded off unfortunately
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Well, that is probably a control issue. See the link below.

CLICK HERE