Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a Senseo expresso coffee machine, love it, have had

Customer Question

I have a Phillips Senseo expresso coffee machine, love it, have had it for ten years bought in in Holland, Amsterdam.
Suddenly this morning, when I filled the container with water, it immediately began spilling out the coffee before I could even put a cup in place. it filled up the cup, and while I was starting to put in an empty cup it started again, pushing the buttons doesn't start/stop it. the red light just keeps flashing.
I do not have a service center near me I don't believe. I'm desperate. I lived in Palm springs, CA..can you help me? Clarence
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello Clarence and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** i will be the one who tries to help assist you today. So I would love to try and run through some trouble shooting with you but I want to make sure I have the correct model before we proceed. Do you happen to know the model number or any details at all to your coffee machine?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
on the bottom...phillips type HD 7810
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
its a black machine, two cups
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
are you there Travis?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I am here sorry it took me a few minutes to return. Give me just a couple mins to look this model up really quick. Ill be back in just a couple mins.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've been waiting 24 minutes since I asked my question, are you going to help me or not? I'm a caretaker, need to give an iv in a moment or two.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

I am so sorry about your wait time. It looks like there are a few things that it could possibly be.

Water leaks from the coffee machine. You have not closed the lid properly. Close the lid properly and lock the lever. You overfilled the water reservoir. Do not fill the water reservoir beyond MAX level. The sieve in the center of the pod holder may be clogged. Check the pod holder. If the sieve is clogged, use a dishwashing brush to unclog the sieve. If you cannot clean it properly with the dishwashing brush, put the pod holder in the machine and descale the machine

The sealing ring may be stuck under the edge of the distribution disc. Check if the sealing ring is stuck under the edge of the distribution disc. If it is, pull it out from under the distribution disc carefully. The machine has been stored in a room that was not frost-free. For assistance, call 1-866-4 Senseo (1-***-***-****) or visit our website at www.senseo.us. Water drops on the worktop may be the result of placing the water reservoir or

removing and removing used pod(s). Check if the water drops on the worktop are not the result of placing or removing the water reservoir or removing used coffee pods. Make sure that you do not remove the water reservoir when the coffee machine is heating up. This may cause water that normally ends up in the water reservoir to leak out of the machine. In all other cases, call 1-866-4 Senseo

(1-***-***-****) or visit our website at www.senseo.us.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i will do all things you suggested, and try again, if no good results, do u know a repair store near palm springs ca
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

These two places would be the closest to you I can find

American Appliance Repair

Today:8:00 am - 5:00 pm

255 N El Cielo Rd

,

Palm Springs, CA 92262

(###) ###-####/p>

Central Appliance Service

Joshua Tree, CA 92252

(###) ###-####/p>

I apologize again for the wait time you had and I hope you have found this advice helpful. If you have please rate with the 5 stars at the top and in the event you have any follow up questions I am here just be sure to message me back here on this thread. Thank you for your time and I hope your coffee machines gets back to normal. I know I love my coffee.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.