Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto

I have a Sharp Insight Pro Microwave drawer. I found a small

Customer Question

I have a Sharp Insight Pro Microwave drawer. I found a small screw on the floor the other day and didn't know what it was from. This morning when I opened the drawer, a similar screw fell from the drawer. It appears the slide piece in not attached to the drawer. Is the fix as simple as screwing the small screws to the slide and the underside, backside of the drawer?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today. After looking at some manuals online it does seem that it shouldn't be a big deal to screw those screws back in to the places they came out of. Make sure the screws are tight and secure. That way this is less likely to happen again. Sometimes just opening and closing things often can cause this to happen. I hope this helps. If you are satisfied with your answer please rate with the 5 stars at the top. If you have any follow up questions feel free to follow up with me here on this thread.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.