Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Fisher paykal washer when hitting start it wound hum, then

Customer Question

Fisher paykal washer when hitting start it wound hum, then shortly after water would start poring in, drum would turn, now when you hit power start, nothing happens... With that be the motor out or possibly something else?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who tries to assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your washer. I know how frustrating that can be.

If you let it run for a while and error code will eventually pop up and it will start beeping. The error code is the progress lights across the top. When it starts beeping which lights light up across the top? There are 8 lights. (Example from LEFT to RIGHT: 1st, 5th, 8th)

It is a possibility it could be the spraying bar it can get worn or broken (it happens often) it will need to be replaced if it is that.

Just call fisher and paykel and order a new one. You can replace it by lifting your lid at a 45 degree angle and pulling straight out to disconnect the lid. Then, there are 2 plastic caps (one on the right and one on the left) near the front of the washer. Pry these caps off and remove the 2 screws below. This will allow you to access and replace the inlet fill tube. The inlet tube just slides out of the control panel.

If you find this information helpful please rate with 5 stars at the top. If you have follow up questions please reach back out to me here on this thread.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.