Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I own LG GS73 SDS, the smaller door in the front, does not

Customer Question

I own LG GS73 SDS, the smaller door in the front, does not have alarm. People very often do not close it properly, it does not have the magnetic gasket, so you have to really push it , to close. It is a big problem, the small door stays opened, and the moisture build up is gigantic. Manual does not list any option. Is there software fix to the central control of the fridge, which would turn alarm on this 3rd and most vulnerable door. Thank you Pavel
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

There is no switch on that door so there is no way to monitor it, unfortunately. There are no modifications or adjustments that can be made.