Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Are panel is reading of on refrigerator and freezer is there

Customer Question

are panel is reading of on refrigerator and freezer is there a prolem
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

first try killing power to the unit by unplugging it or killing power at the breaker for 10 minutes this gives all the capacitors in the board time to drain and may reset the board, if that does not work try:

press the Lighting button and the Freezer button at the same time for 3 seconds until “Ding-dong” sounds

if that does not work:

press the power cool and power freeze at the same time holding them down for 8 seconds

let me know if any of that reset the unit, thanks. In the meantime please read below:

r

*******************************************************************************

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page 3 stars or higher. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and un-rated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?