John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Customer Question

MAYTAG DRYER WONT HEAT--BRAVOS MODEL #MEDB950YE2---have it open...1st switch closest to front has 0 i need to replace? what is it called? dryer quit during a power outage and would not heat at all after power was restored...have checked vent--needs some cleaning but not blocked.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Does the unit run?