Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Model PSS26SGPA SS is leaking in backbottom of refrigerator.

Customer Question

JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: Model PSS26SGPA SS
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: TF 428740 If I can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can text you a picture
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

You likely have a leak in the water tank behind the rear crisper drawers in the refrigerator section, often they crack and leak and that is about the only thing that will cause that issue. Here is a link to a new tank that you can install if you are handy.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!