John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Oven starts then after awhile it shuts own but the burners

Customer Question

Oven starts then after awhile it shuts own but the burners stay on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Good morning. Do you happen to have a model number so I can better assist you? And you say it "shuts down". What do you mean by this? Does the display go blank? And what burners stay on? Can you shut them off?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where do i find the model number. It is an accubake if that helps and i have never tried to shut the burners off when the oven shuts down
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Unfortunately I still can't visualize what the oven is doing based on that description so I'll ask you again. You say it "shuts down". What do you mean by this? Does the display go blank? And what burners stay on? Can you shut them off?

The model would be located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and see if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?