John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My ovenI press on button to have température ar the right

Customer Question

My ovenI press on button to have température ar the right place, the oven start, but stop about 20 seconds after . What is the problem and how I can solve it
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Amana convention Model: acc53040ww Serial###-##-####
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: MFG P1132353NWW. If it is easy to do it ok, but O ask to a specialist to cometoo.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This start when I use the oven for the supper. It is the first time this arrive to me.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Can you double check the model it does not come up valid

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The model is acc53040ww.
An expert is coming at home in few minuts to solv the problem I hope your answer can be enter before he arrives.
Thanks in advance.