Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a LG Washer and Dryer--purchased some time ago from

Customer Question

I have a LG Washer and Dryer--purchased some time ago from Nebraska Furniture Mart, in Kansas City, KS. I have just started a (fairly heavy) load of dog bedding and towels. Perhaps 5 minutes into the load, I heard five beeps and the rotation of the load stopped and the electronic indicator started signaling "IE." Or possibly "1E".
After much moving around of items in storage (and combining my "stuff" with my live-in sweetheart, I have NO idea where my manuals are that came with the machines.
Help please!!
My phone is: (###) ###-#### (I'd prefer to actually TALK to someone who can lead me through this). Or my e-mail is: ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

That means water is not entering the machine. The unit is not detecting water entering the unit so you should check the water supply lines to the unit and if they are good you may want to check the pressure tube to the pressure sensor to make sure it is not blocked. If that is good you may have a bad fill valve to the unit.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!