Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My ice is being produced but recently I noticed that even

Customer Question

my ice is being produced but recently I noticed that even with good size cubes they are melting where I only have small cubes and not many The drain is clear
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: DC33A-1W
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if i can with your help
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: we recently moved and inherited the machine
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Normally when this happens water may be splashing outside the clear curtain and the curtain may be torn, can you check that.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
curtain is intact Skill level not high

Have you cleaned the condenser?