John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a accudry sensor commercial quality super capacity

Customer Question

i have a accudry sensor commercial quality super capacity plus gas dryer with 7 cycles and 4 temps and the model and serial number is ***** can u help me PLEASSSSSE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

PLease get the model number for me, it should be on the frame when you open the door also what is the issue?