Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Samsung RF268ABWP french door with a bottom freezer

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Samsung RF268ABWP french door with a bottom freezer that's about 5 years old.The freezer hasn't worked for a year, being all frozen over. I finally had some free time and was able to completely clean & empty it out, cracked thru all the ice, sunctioned all the gross sitting water out, and a week later, now the entire fridge is shut down. It made some awful loud grinding noises from the freezer area that finally stopped.Thats when all cooling completely ended. At least I got the control panel seemingly functional today from an online tutorial, so it appears at least that I may be able to manipulate the temps again. That panel on the door had been another problem, doing nothing but blinking for months. Poor fridge just finally gave out. I wish I had money to call repairmen instead of hoping it would all magically fix itself. Now I must do something to at least try. Where should I begin to at least attempt to get this thing rolling again?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

The multiple and erratic issues are indicative of board failure. The main board is mounted on the back of the cabinet.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!