Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have an asko T702C dryer. It stops drying after a couple

Customer Question

Hi. I have an asko T702C dryer. It stops drying after a couple of minutes. I cleaned the condenser and lint area. Not sure what else to do.
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Asko T702C. About 7 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes. If possible.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

You likely have an internal blockage of lint in the unit causing no airflow and then the unit will trip off on the high limit thermostat. You will need to take the unit apart to see if any lint build up is in the unit causing the issue.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!