Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Kenmore Elite double oven electric. Big oven has digital

Customer Question

Kenmore Elite double oven electric. Big oven has digital controls. Clock and temp setting displays flash on and off when set to bake. What's up?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

What is the complete model off the unit?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where in the heck is it? I pulled it out from the wall and looked in both ovens, no tag.

If you open the doors it should be on the frame edge

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm happy with the chat PAGE

Yes no problem

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
790.995 13302

You need to repair the clock control, they no linger make it you would have to take out the old one and send it in to

APPLIANCETIMERS.COM to get it fixed.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!