John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

New kitchen aid dishwasher that worked great when I first

Customer Question

new kitchen aid dishwasher that worked great when I first got it a couple of months ago. Have cleaned using dishwasher cleaner but same problem. The holes in the water dispenser that circulates the water get stopped up. I'm not washing labels so I'm not sure what it is getting in there. I try to get it out of the holes using an ice pick and sometimes that works. I'm to point of washing the dishes completely before I put them in. Even then the dishwasher seems to "throw up" debris on the dishes. Also, I don't put anything over the utensils in the top rack because they really never get clean. Suggestions before I call a tech for warranty service?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please chat
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't tell if my question is seen by the chat shows Kelly is online now but I haven't gotten a response
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

I am here, sorry, it is quote busy.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 month ago.

In the diagram at the link below, is the number 8 filter what is plugging up?