Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Whirlpool cabrio, model: WTW5600XW2 will not complete an

Customer Question

Whirlpool cabrio, model: WTW5600XW2 will not complete an full wash cycle.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 5 years old. Model: WTW5600XW2. will not complete an full wash cycle. stops after a couple minutes. Remove water hose and verified that it is getting hot and cold water.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, if possible.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Cycle stops with Wash Led on and will not continue, Check manual for troubleshooting guide. Thinks it might be water issue,
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Diagnostic test shows an F8, E1 error code.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

That is a NO FILL OR LONG DRAIN CODE. Check and see if the unit has good water pressure to the washer and see if it actually fills with water. If so cancel a cycle and see if the unit drains out. You could have a water pump issue if it is filling and not pumping out or a fill valve issue if it is just not filling. Check it out and see

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!