Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a westernmost shelf safe. I no longer have the key

Customer Question

I have a westernmost shelf safe . I no longer have the key that was provided to me in the box however I know my keyword but it's saying E-code when I punch it in. I got into my safe this morning with no problem but for some reason can't now. Help me.please. my kids birth certificates and all my legal documentation is in there. You can call me if need(###) ###-####or email me***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have the serial number or model number if needed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm sorry, Westernsky shelf safe. My autocorrect changed the wording.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

LOCKOUT PENALTY 1. When the safe is in the locked position "E-CODE" or "E-CARD" will appear after an invalid entry. 2. If the incorrect code or card is entered 4 consecutive times ("E-CODE" or "ECARD" will appear after every incorrect entry), the safe will go into a lock out period of 15 minutes. 3. During this period, when pressing a button on the keypad, "HOLD ##" will appear. The "##" represent the time that is remaining in the lock out period.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!