Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am removing the doors from my Samsung fridge - I cannot

Customer Question

I am removing the doors from my Samsung fridge - I cannot diconnect the water line from the coupler. The instructions say to press on the marked section of the coupler but \I can not see a marked spot
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

On the end of the coupling, there is a "washer" piece. When you push that in, you release metal grippers that secure the water line in the coupling. So, press in the washer at the end of the coupling and keep it held in while you pull the water line out. The water line should pull out easily when it is released, so don't forcefully pull it out.