Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

SAMSUNG MICROWAVE MODEL SMH9151W DOES NOT WORK AND GIVES US

Customer Question

SAMSUNG MICROWAVE MODEL SMH9151W DOES NOT WORK AND GIVES US A SIGNAL LIKE SE OR 5E ,.WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Your touch panel is experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Turn off the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while rubbing firmly over each of the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced. Let me know what happens and I can get you the correct part information.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

If the error returns, the touch panel will need to be replaced and is available below.

CLICK HERE

Access is gained by removing the grille from above the door. Once it has been removed, you will have access to a screw at the top of the control panel. When that is removed, the control panel will lift up and hinge down. The main control is mounted to the the panel, so it will come off and the panel will simply unplug from it.