John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We just bought a bosch fridge side by side with freezer on

Customer Question

we just bought a bosch fridge side by side with freezer on the bottom and the freezer door won't close...keeps popping open? can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Make sure nothing is in the freezer and then try it normally this is just something in it your are missing causing that issue. Let me know what you find.