John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We just bought a bosch fridge side by side with freezer on

Customer Question

we just bought a bosch fridge side by side with freezer on the bottom and the freezer door won't close...keeps popping open? can you help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Make sure nothing is in the freezer and then try it normally this is just something in it your are missing causing that issue. Let me know what you find.