John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My sub zero fridge door does close tightly enough so

Customer Question

My sub zero fridge door does close tightly enough so sometimes it stays open 1/2-1 inch and the person who closed it doesn't realize it. The freezer has great suction and still closes very securely ? Glenn Spencer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Did this just start happening?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
a few weeks ago. I just need it fixed. If you can't tell me what to do, I will need a repairman to come and do it.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you give me an estimate on how long a response or Phone call will take?

The process was delayed for a phone call to me since your payment failed. Would you still like a call?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I access your response to fix my problem?