Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Why is my Samsung micro beeping about every 5 min and

Customer Question

why is my Samsung micro beeping about every 5 min and display shows "se"? micro won't turn on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your microwave today. Error "SE" means that your touch control panel has shorted. You can try to unplug the microwave for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset, but if not then the touchpad needs to be replaced because the touchpad is shorted I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.