Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I am thinking of replacing our jenn-air downdraft electric

Customer Question

I am thinking of replacing our jenn-air downdraft electric range with a new model Can I easily attach the new blower to the older duct , it goes dow not back. thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will try and assist you today. Do you have any particular model in mind that you are looking into? Its basically going to boil down to what you select and where the blower is located on the electric range as to whether or not it will line up correctly. If you plan on purchasing this in store maybe you could take a picture of your old one that way you can have a worker take a look to make sure they will be in the same area. I hope this helps if not please do let me know and I will see what I can find out for you.