Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

How do you clean the connections and contacts of Control EZ

Customer Question

How do you clean the connections and contacts of Control EZ Set WR55X10904?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 month ago.

If you want to clean the contacts on the board, you will unplug the freezer and remove this board to start. Then with a q-tip and alcohol, lightly rub all the pins and connection points where the wires connect onto the board. Then use a pencil eraser to rub over top of the flat connection surfaces where possible and reconnect the wires and re-install the board. Other than that the board would just need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.