Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Bosch SHE6AP06UC/06 and suddenly none of the lights

Customer Question

I have a Bosch SHE6AP06UC/06 and suddenly none of the lights go on and it won't turn on. Any idea what might be wrong? How can I check it out?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 1 day
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: up until now, the unit has been working perfectly
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: ??? it's a dishwasher
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 months ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your dishwasher. This model doesn't have any fuses or thermostats that would cut out the control panel so if you're certain the control panel isn't responding and the dishwasher is getting power from your house, you'll need to remove the kick panel below the door and locate the junction block where the power cord from your house connects to the dishwasher in the front bottom right corner. Make sure nothing shorted out there. If that all checks good, your main control board below the dishwasher along the right side has failed. Try to flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes or unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes and see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work then you'll need to uninstall the dishwasher and replace the control board below the tub on the right side. Below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.