Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Are replacement white handle kits available for the model

Customer Question

Are replacement white handle kits available for the model TFH 24 PR G.E.Profile refrigerator?
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: GE side by Side
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Perhaps
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: this appliance works well but cosmetically the handle shows wear.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!