Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I moved my maytag epic washer and now it says control

Customer Question

i moved my maytag epic washer and now it says control locked, How do I unlock it. there are no lights on except that one
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. It sounds like you may have held one of the buttons when moving the washer on accident. You should be able to just press and hold the "End of Cycle Signal" button in the bottom right corner of the control panel for 5 seconds to unlock the control panel.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?