Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Model rf28hmedbww acting like a short

Customer Question

model rf28hmedbww acting like a short
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

It could be if the short grounds to a piece of plastic it could start on fire yes. It sounds like something is burned up and you have a bad connection for sure either at the board or possibly at the frame.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am the only person ever in the world to do a military bare board repair. GE go th me the approval. I repaired bare and loaded circuit boards for some of the biggest company's in the world. At&t, IBM, u.s military, digital, and more than I can say. I quit because I wanted to repair houses. When don't people show u how much they enjoy your work. Had a company in Merrimac nh offer me great money to open my own shop many times. I could take a 50 layer circuit board and repair it from the middle and bring it back to where it could be used. How much more u want. Send me your bad boards. I'll fix 99.99% of them

OK

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If you can't help I'll find a company that will. Please don't charge me 5.00 twice. I'll pay what you want but be fair. I have used u I pass..