Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III dishwasher is stuck on

Customer Question

My Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner III dishwasher is stuck on adaptive wash, how do I reset so I can set different cycles
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 7 years and I think the model number is(###) ###-####
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I didn't really use it a lot until a few months ago
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your dishwasher today. You'll want to unplug the dishwasher or flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work then your touch control panel has just failed and would need to be ordered and replaced I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?